- The price of recycled materials is largely dependent on market demand. However, recyclable materials are readily available hence can fetch a good profit.
- Ensure quality extraction of materials from waste.
- Sometimes changes in weather can affect collection, however, at such times the demand is high hence good profit.
- Associated costs in accessing market which vary dependent on source versus market location.
Things to consider:
- Identify a place to operate (space for storage)
- Collect what is readily available for maximum collection.
- Know your market: (Where to sell and at what price).
- Maintain good book keeping habit.
Waste is wealth….